Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air after its merger with Immaculate Heart Radio, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- Kristy Hamrick updates us on developments in the Charlie Gard case
- National Review’s Wesley Smith and Bobby Schindler discuss the attack on family rights in the medical and political world
- Did the State Department disavow the genocide finding in Iraq? Dr. Daniel Mark of USCIRF discusses it.
- Jeff Gardner reports from Iraq on what’s really happening in Mosul.
- Oregon passed the most radical pro-abortion law in the nation, and Gayle Atteberry and David Kilada will tell us more about it.
- Brian Burch discusses the dark side of surrogacy.
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy — today with the First Mate as my prayer partner in studio. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!
The post TEMS at Relevant Radio: Charlie Gard, Oregon abortion law, genocide in Iraq appeared first on Hot Air....[READ MORE] SOURCE: Hot Air